IT Technician – Corsicana, TX
Who We Are
Riot is one of the world’s largest public Bitcoin mining companies operating today. Riot’s strategic focus is to be a vertically integrated Bitcoin mining company, and its operations include large scale data center and infrastructure development, electrical engineering and manufacturing, and Bitcoin mining operations. Riot is actively expanding and improving its Bitcoin mining operations through innovation, expansion, and procurement, including large-scale expansion of its Texas-based mining and hosting facilities
Key attributes we are looking for
You are interested in Bitcoin and being involved in the sector. You are creative, innovative, and strive to improve organizational efficiency. You have strong communication skills and can multi-task. You identify problems and solve them. You take initiative, you are self-sufficient, and you are detail focused.
About the Role
We are looking to add an IT Technician to our growing IT Department. As an IT Technician, you will be responsible for installing, maintaining, and repairing hardware and software components of our organization. This position will directly support our mining operations at our Corsicana, Texas location on-site, 5 days a week.
- Provide support to users by being the first point of contact for error reporting
- Resolve user technical issues related to computers, phones, tablets, and other office systems
- Install and update company software and hardware as needed
- Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues on Windows and other operating systems
- Contribute to creating and maintaining documentation for a knowledge base and self-service portal
- Manage inventory and users in various systems
- 1+ years’ experience with Windows and MacOS workstation support and security
- Understanding of SOX Compliance and IT General Controls
- Strong teamwork and communication skills
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Working knowledge of relevant operating systems, software and programming
- Good organization, time management and prioritization
- Interest in learning new tech and trying new methods and processes
Education and Experience
- Associates preferred in computer science or equal amount of years in experience.
- Previous experience in an IT support role, 1+ years preferred
- Basic networking knowledge
- Professional certifications are a plus (Microsoft Certified IT Professional)
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.